- The Lifelong Struggle Of A Serial EntrepreneurPosted 2 months ago
- 100 Million Reasons Why Money Is A Great MotivatorPosted 1 year ago
- How The World’s Best Have Obsessed Their Way To SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- 5 Uber-Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal 5 Vital Keys to SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- How Someone’s Utility Bill Almost Put Me Out of BusinessPosted 2 years ago
Social Media Is Not Your Platform
There is a common misconception that many people have when using social media, as they make the mistake of thinking that social media is their platform. In this video I explain the importance of not only understanding that social media is not their platform, but also the necessity to use social media as a tool to drive people to their own platform; their website.