- How To Build a Great Business Without Knowing AnythingPosted 2 months ago
- The Lifelong Struggle Of A Serial EntrepreneurPosted 4 months ago
- 100 Million Reasons Why Money Is A Great MotivatorPosted 2 years ago
- How The World’s Best Have Obsessed Their Way To SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- 5 Uber-Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal 5 Vital Keys to SuccessPosted 2 years ago
FAILURE: The University of Entrepreneurs
In this video post I discuss how most professions have formal resources like colleges and training to obtain a foundation in specific areas of expertise, but entrepreneurs can only rely on failures to serve as their aspect of learning. I continue to discuss how iconic figures have used the “University of Failure” to go on to become successful.
-Co-host of ABC's Shark Tank